Electric CH-T100 Equipment Operating Table
The electric comprehensive surgical table is a novel comprehensive surgical device recently developed by our company. Manipulated by a dual-controller of electrically hydraulic and microcomputer, the device is easy to operate, flexible, and stable, and is suitable for use in surgeries and examinations in thoracic-abdominal surgery, surgery, cerebral surgery, ophthalmology, E.N.T., obstetrics and gynecology, urology, spine surgery and other departments. The protection classification of the comprehensive surgical device is Type B, Class I.
1. The dual-controller of microcomputer is equipped with a locking switch for mis-operations.
2. An extra-low position is designed for ophthalmologic and brain surgeries, so that surgeons can operate in a sitting position.
3. The table top is divided into five parts: head board, back board, hip board, leg board and foot board. The head and leg boards are interchangeable to fully meet the needs of various surgical positions.
4. The table top is made of X-ray nanopaque materials and there is a cassette guide under the table for imaging inside the cassette; under the premise of ensuring stability, the eccentric pillar structure enables the operating table to obtain the largest X-ray imaging space.
5. The table top is equipped with a button for composite bending of back and hip boards to provide convenience for gall bladder and kidney surgeries.
6. The surgical table is equipped with a button for retractable casters for easy dragging.
7. Two sets of mutually-independent hydraulic drive systems and two sets of mutually-independent microcomputer processor control systems ensure that the other set can be activated as a backup system if one set of the system on the surgical table fails.
8. The surgical table can be powered directly by the power supply or chargeable batteries (the electric quantity after 6 - 8 hours of charging can meets the need of 80 - 100 surgeries).
9. The side rails, base, and standing columns of the surgical table are all made of high-quality stainless steel, which are corrosion-resistant, easy to clean and durable.
10. The head frame can be equipped with X-ray radio-transparent units, the perfect combination of which will become the most satisfactory combination for neurosurgeons.
11. The T-shape design of the base gives the operating table extremely high stability and good mobility, and also provides bigger foot space for physicians, and reduces fatigue caused by prolonged surgeries.
III. Random Accessories
1. Anesthetic screen rack: 1 2. Leg support: 2 (including fixators) 3. Waist holder 2 (including fixators) 4. Arm-rest rack 2 5. Body strap: 1
IV. Technical Specifications
Table Type A
Table Type B
9. Power supply: 220V±22V,50Hz±1Hz
10. Control voltage: 24VDC
11. Input power: 880VA
|Tel :||+86 152 01065587|