HFNC High Flow Nasal Cannula Oxygen Therapy CPAP machine Device HFO-1 Siriusmed
High Flow Nasal Cannula is used for Hypoxaemia patients with spontaneous breathing, and effective treatment is carried out by providing a certain flow, heated and humidified breathing gas. These include patients of humidification therapy, oxygen therapy, tracheal incubation, and tracheotomy. But cannot be used as life support equipment.
1. Advanced humidity control with minimum condensation
2. Proprietary anti-cross infection design without extra wart on disinfection
3. Dual CPU for safety redundancy.
4. Redundant temperature control
5. Disconnection Alarm Occlusion Alarm Water Alarm
6. Large Screen Size Large Font Size Easy Operation Interface
7. Nasal Cannula Nasal Mask Ful Face Mask Tracheostomy interface
>12mg/Lat 34 C
|Temperature Setting||31,34 and 37°C||Flow Accuracy||0.5LPM|
|Flow Range||Adult 10 to 80 LPM||Oxygen Flow||Maximum 80LPM|
|FiO2 Range||21%~100%||FiO2 Monitor Accuracy||3%|
|Flow Setting||1 LPM(<25 LPM range) and 5 LPM for (25to 70 LPM range)|
1. Promote the cilia movement of tracheal mucosa.
2. Promote sputum excretion, reduce infection rate.
3. Easy to maintain daily usage.
|Tel :||+86 152 01065587|